jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

Weird Jobs


Read the following slide presentation on WEIRD JOBS below: 

http://www.businessinsider.com/weird-jobs-youll-be-surprised-to-know-exist-2015-7?op=0#ash-portrait-artists-get-creative-with-the-remains-of-our-loved-ones-following-cremation-some-people-choose-to-hire-these-artists-to-create-a-token-of-remembrance-like-a-necklace-or-glass-sculpture-8

Research further on other 3 WEIRD JOBS and write a 40 to 60 word paragraph expressing what they do in your own words.

                1.-Dog food taste:  Well I think to be dog food taster is one of the weird jobs because I do not agree that the people are eating or testing the dog food because this can damage your health. Also I think that the people and dogs do not have the same sense taste.

2.      2.-Art with the remains of our loved ones: Well I think that it is an idea wonderful because it is something innovative and pretty. I think do this is the best way to remember our loved ones. I hope that this type of art is available in all world for that everyone have a nice remember of their loved ones.

3.      3.-Professional bridesmaids: Well I think that this job is a joke because I think wedding is a very special moment where we expect them our loved ones to join us. So I think that if you need to other people is because you do not have a good family or good friends. Well I hope this job change and that the boyfriends want to be close to their loved ones.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario